Monday, June 10, 2013

My vows.

From the moment I was born, my parents started praying for my future husband.  And boy did God outdo himself.

God blessed me so richly with the most perfect man, my best friend, and my soulmate.

Today as I become your wife, I want to promise you that I'll always support you, always respect you, and always love you like crazy.

I promise that I'll always put you first...before myself and before our future children.

I'll love you unconditionally..when times are good and when they're bad.

And after the last few months, we've come to really practice that one.  When I was sick, you showed me what it really means to support each other in sickness.  Despite the scariness, despite being told I wouldn't live, and I wouldn't have a leg... you never stumbled or left my side.  When the pain was at its worst, when the scarring and the side effects resulted in me crying pm  bathroom floor.... you picked me up, and held me, and you told me I'd never looked more beautiful.  You saved me.      You proved that you'll always practice these vows for the rest of our lives...then...and now.  You're the most generous, loving, affectionate person I've ever met.  I'm committed to you always and forever as your best friend... and as your loving wife.

I vow to fiercely love you, in all your forms. now and forever.  I promise to always know in the deepest part of my soul, no matter how far life takes us apart...we'll always find a way back to each other.

I love you.            

No comments:

Post a Comment