Thursday, March 5, 2015

March goals.

March Goals!

Already a few days in, but here are my "goals" for March. Did pretty decent on my February ones, so I'm hoping that writing out this list every month will keep me somewhat motivated.  Some of these March goals are a continuation of what I didn't finish in February.

1. Get a redo passport photo for Cole and then take all of his documents that I gathered up in February into the post office and get his passport ordered.  I could basically be done with this one if that idiot at Costco had done his job right. grr.

2.  Get our taxes done.  Yippeee totally my favorite thing in the world.

3.  Print out Cole's 3 month pictures/pics off my phone for this month.  When I finally printed everything from my phone since his birth a few days ago, I had 900 pictures to go through.  Each month, I'm going to take my phone to Costco at the end of the month and print out what I want from that month.  That way, I stay on top of it, add them to his albums, and keep up with his baby book.

4. Make a date with Erum and Nicole

5. Go on at least 1 date with my husband minus the baby.  My parents will be back in town for Caleb's birthday, so hopefully they'll babysit. We don't have a babysitter yet besides Grandmas... we need to work on that.

6. Finish off the rest of the baby weight. I could probably knock that out with a 7 day cleanse but can't do that while breastfeeding so basically I need to cut out M&Ms for a month and I'll be fine. :)

7. Do at least 1 double digit run per week. I am running about 6 days a week right now, sometimes 5, sometimes 7. Most are about 6-8 miles.  When I was training, I was doing 10+ mile runs every single week and I want to get back to doing at least one of those per week plus my other days of regular 6-8 mile runs.  I'm not training for a specific marathon right now, but that doesn't mean I can't do some of the long runs.  I miss those so much.

8. "Start" figuring out when and how much I'm going to go back to work. Right now, Jon doesn't want me working and to be honest, I'm not ready to leave the baby.  But we need to start thinking about me getting back to the hospital, even if it's just a few shifts a month. I miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment