Sunday, January 8, 2012

Candles.


I am obsessed with candles!!  These Tyler candles are the BEST.  Unbelievable scent, last a long time, reasonably priced (compared to other "good" candle companies).  One great thing about starting a new year is starting a new batch of candles.  I always put away all my vanilla/cinnamon/food smells and bust out some cleaner, lighter scents for the new year.  Here are some of my favs...


Candles you HAVE to try. Trust me, I'm a candle freak and I've tried them ALL:
1. Tyler  (you can buy them online & usually get a good deal.  Best scent? 24K.  It is amazing! clean & so pretty)
2. Anthropologie- Aloha Orchid
3. Anthropologie- Currant Blossom
4. Yankee Candle- Baby Powder (sounds strange but smells so clean & light. fabulous)
5. Yankee Candle- Fluffy Towels (similar to Clean Cotton but BETTER)
6. Woodwick Candles- Cashmire
7. Yankee Candle- Soft Blanket (great for a bathroom)
8. Restoration Hardware- Green Tea
9. Tyler- Fleur de Lys


Happy smelling!  

No comments:

Post a Comment