Saturday, January 14, 2012

Marriage.

My parents prayed for my future husband starting from the day I was born and God sure did outdo himself!


I am such a lucky girl.  Not only am I marrying the perfect man for me (&hottest guy I know), but I know he was picked out for me especially by God long before I ever knew him.  My parents (the BEST, most GODLY, and IN LOVE couple I know) prayed for my brother, sister, and my future spouses since we were born.  I know this, because they tell me this all the time.  When I called my parents and screamed (well, sobbed) the news that I WAS GETTING MARRIED!!, they laughed, cried, pretended it was a surprise (although they knew for a while, since he had asked my dad permission), and the best part was?  They assured me that our marriage was going to be blessed, since they had been praying that I would meet & marry the right man, the man that God wanted me to be with.  Sometimes in the craziness of work, dealing with this long-distance, & planning the wedding, I forget how exciting it is that I GET TO MARRY THE GUY OF MY DREAMS in a short time.  I am so excited for our life that we are going to start together and the adventures we'll have.  I can't wait to revisit Hawaii with my husband and celebrate our wedding & marriage....laugh, share a bottle of wine watching the sunset, snorkle, cuddle, and make everyone uncomfortable with how in love we are.  


Hopefully I didn't make anyone too squimish with this post, but I feel lucky, thankful, and blessed to have found the  man God made for ME and the man my parents prayed for.   

No comments:

Post a Comment