Sunday, November 13, 2011

Baby names.

J & I recently had a long discussion (argument) regarding baby names.  We agree more on girl names than boy names, so hopefully, someday, when the good Lord blesses us with kiddos, we'll have girls....the problem is, J likes names that no one else would ever have.... I'm the opposite.  I like classic, more traditional names.  Let me give you an example... my favorite boy name is Matt.  I've always loved this name.  J however announced the other day on Twitter that his favorite boy name is Prime.  Prime!?  Really???  (I think he was just kidding, but this isn't far off from his usual ideas...haha) Anyhoo... this discussion got me thinking about some of the worst baby names I've ever heard.  Keep in mind that these are not all my patients.  Most of them are not.  Most of the them are names passed down from L&D nurse to L&D nurse because they are SOO cray-cray and SOO out there that we HAVE to tell each other.  Here goes....

- Snow White (first name snow, middle name White)
-Anominous (supposed to be "anonymous" but spelled wrong)- long story
-Abcde (ABCDE pronounced 'ab-see-dee)
-twins Jesus and Je'sus (pronounced jee-zus and hay-zuce)
-Adjumimah ( like aunt jemima)
-Chaos
-twins Orangejello Lemonjello
-Parole ( yeah like parole from jail)
-Winter Frese (pronounced "freeze)

there's more.... but you get the idea.

-

No comments:

Post a Comment