Thursday, July 18, 2013

25 more happies.

25 more happies! And by the way, whoa. I slept in today. 6 a.m. baby.

These all make me smile.  What are yours?

white tea scented candles, puppy snuggles, family, maui/kauai sunsets, Asics running shoes, God, bird decor, chevron, coffee, paying it forward, girls nights, bold lipstick, marathons, Nordstrom, driving with the windows down in the fall, everything about the fall (did I already mention that? sorry :)  new socks, mani/pedis...always with Essie, DANCE (So You Think You Can Dance changed my life), a clean house, Cuisinart, beach running, chic hotels, high school sweethearts, my puppy's eyelashes. 

When I first started today's list, I listed like 7 stores in a row and then I was was like....uh..wait a minute.  Haha.  Clearly I love to shop.  As you go about your day today... when frustration hits, when you feel angry, or sad, or nothing.... remember your happies.  They are what will help carry you through.  Mine certainly have carried me through.  Focus on those.  Remember what Mary Oliver said:



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing... What I know from the post is you have a plenitude days.

    Black Tea

    ReplyDelete