Saturday, July 20, 2013

The last 25 happies.

  J and I are going on a road trip to today to Wisconsin for a graduation party for our cousin, and look at me, up already at 3.  Insomnia is no joke.  I've been off of working nights for 8 months now, and I still can't sleep normally.  It really messed up my body.  It's funny, it's Saturday morning and some people haven't even gone to bed yet...ahhh college.  I've already gotten my 5 hours of sleep and am up for the day.  That is what happens when you're in your late twenties, I guess.

Alright, onto the happies.  the last 25 of them.  I hope you've enjoyed this mini-series, it sure was fun to think of 25 new ones everyday.  And I got so many emails, with so many lists....I LOVE YOURS TOO.  Maybe I'll have to do another series of 1000 at some point.

Anyways, here you go.  Have a great weekend, friends.

Travis Wall, faith, a good sale, delivering babies, naps, papyrus cards, Sonya Tayeh, Bloomingdales, decorating our home, my sorority (thetas at U of I), the handwritten letter I get from my grandpa every year on my birthday, the Bible, a good mountain/ocean combo, macadamia-nut crusted mahi-mahi, my cousin Bryan, puppies....all puppies, christmas, freedom, candles burning, hipsters (though i'm not one), Dr. G and Dr. M, dipped cones from McDonalds, HGTV & BRAVO, seeing the Pray For Amy pictures/cards/letters/bracelets, AND #100..surviving necrotizing fasciitis.

No comments:

Post a Comment