Friday, July 19, 2013

Today's happies! (50-75)


Working on BIG #14 but its taking some time.  It's not as dramatic as those first few posts when it was life or death, surgery after surgery, but what happened during 14 was the worst time for me, bar none.  It's been hard to decide if I want to share those horrible times.  It hurts to think about again and I'm struggling a little.  But if you want to know the story, you deserve to know all of it.

Today's 25 happies.  Breathe them in.

flowers, cotton candy, chalkboard, forgiveness, Restoration Hardware, vintage and rustic things, hugs from my nephew, family vacations, sunlight, boots (tall, ankle, combat, love them all), worship, trees- especially in the fall (there I go with fall again), falling asleep on my husband's chest, endorphins, the smell of fresh wood (like Home Depot....weird I know), pretty lingerie, live music, Mary Oliver poetry, surfing, saying our wedding vows (it.was.magic), art, Michael Jordan, being a nurse, Wustof knives & Boos block, fresh laundry.

By the way, thank you for the emails.  Reading your happies makes me happy. Love.



No comments:

Post a Comment